DAILY HYGIENE PROCEDURES
**COVID-19 Coronavirus Increased Measures
** During the Coronavirus outbreak we will continue to clean all floors, hard surfaces and wipe clean surfaces with DEFRA Approved Anigene HLD4V High Level Surface Disinfectant at virucidal strength (as anti-bac kills bacteria – not viruses).
** We will only use only wipe clean or machine-washable dog beds, furniture and furnishings and wash down with Anigene at viricidal strength.
* We clean up human and canine vomit, blood and diarrhoea using only British Standards Tested biohazard clean up kits consisting of: apron, gloves, scoop & scraper, paper towels, waste bag, SoChlor NaDCC Granules, SoChlor Chlorine Tabs with diluter.
*We clean up normal dog poo with poo bags and external bins, followed by correct handwashing
*We empty the internal business bins into the trade waste system bin bags wearing gloves
**We will seal and dispose of the dedicated tissue bins and toilet cubicle bins directly into the outdoor bins, wearing disposable gloves and face protection
HANDWASHING & PERSONAL CARE
- Wash your hands with hot water and soap for at least 30 seconds
- Use a nailbrush for under your nails
- Wash your hands when you leave home and again when you enter another property or after being on public transport.
- Wash your hands before eating and drinking
- Wash your hands after coughing or sneezing
- Wash your hands after going to the toilet
- Avoid touching your face with your hands at all
- Avoid putting things like pens in your mouth or biting your nails
- Use 60% alcohol hand gel when soap and water are not available
COUGHING & SNEEZING
- Use a tissue and put it straight in the bin.
- Use gloves to empty all bins (as usual)
- If you have no tissue, sneeze or cough into the inside of your elbow
- Stay hydrated by drinking plenty of water – this helps your immune system
LOOKING AFTER YOURSELF & OTHERS
- No hugs, kisses or hand shakes or high fives
- Foot tap or thumbs up instead
- Stay at least 2m apart from people in the street and avoid using public transport if possible